Monterey’s Little Mexico is a restaurant with a conscience, and we are passionate about helping non-profit organizations in our local community. Our giving program supports organizations that address community issues such as hunger, poverty, education, health and human services, culture, animal welfare issues, environmental concerns, among others. Although we would like to support every worthwhile cause, due to the volume of applications, it is not possible for Monterey’s to fulfill every request.
We evaluate donation requests based on the following guidelines:
- Donation requests are processed at the store level. Please contact your local store to begin the process.
- Requests must be submitted by a non-profit organization. A copy of the organization’s tax exemption form will be required prior to processing the request.
- To avoid scheduling conflicts and budget limitations, early submission of your request is recommended. Applications must be received at least 30 days in advance.
- Monterey’s Little Mexico does not donate to individuals, individuals seeking pledges or multiple requests from the same organization to multiple store locations.
- Employees of Monterey’s Little Mexico, family members and/or anyone living in the same household of an employee will not be eligible for donations.
- Past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
- Applications are considered on a first-come/first-serve basis.